Art for me is like a beautiful language that knows no boundaries and connects the people throughout the world. It has given my life a new meaning and has been a patient teacher. This school time hobby took such a toll on me, that I made this as my full time profession. Thankfully so, I never regretted this decision rather this turned out to be the best career option for me.
As described by Oscar Wilde, “Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known”.
My works are strongly connected to me. In other words express myself through my paintings and other art works. I believe that this is the strongest way for me to communicate and express my inner self, emotions and thoughts.
Art manifests in countless forms and this diversity inspires me the most. Thereby, motivating me to diversify my efforts and bring life to different genre of art. I have learnt, worked and experimented with almost all the techniques of printmaking, folk arts (tanjore paintings and madhubani paintings) and canvases, which express my themes and concepts.
Most of my paintings and prints are connected and inspired by nature. After being taught and practiced almost all the techniques of art, printmaking is the one that interests me the most. As the techniques and skills used in Printmaking give a unique outlook. I believe that Printmaking is a fine line between painting and graphic work. It gives a lot of thought to imagination and hence, enhances the originality of an artist. The high uncertainty about how the end result would look like, builds a lot of excitement. It gives me a sense of freedom to think and express myself and has helped me a lot to raise the level of my idea and creativity. I generally love to experiment with my artwork and that coins the unique selling proposition of my final products.
- M.F.A (PRINTMAKING), College Of Art, Delhi University 2015
- B.F.A (PRINTMAKING), College Of Art, Delhi University 2013
- One Year Diploma (Fine Art), South Delhi Polytechnic, New Delhi 2009
- Class XII CBSE Board, Cambridge School Srinivaspuri New Delhi 2007
- Class X CBSE Board, Cambridge School Srinivaspuri New Delhi 2005
- 2016 - 5th All India Women Artists Contemporary Art Exhibition, Museum of Fine Arts Panjab University, (Chandigarh)
- 2016 - India Art Festival (India’s Contemporary Art Fair) – National Stadium, (New Delhi)
- 2016 - 1st Annual All India Exhibition of Arts, Virsa Vihar society, Amritsar
- 2015 - 2nd Edition of Prarambh India’s 1st Student Art Festival – Art’est an art abode, (Gurgaon)
- 2015 - 2nd Edition of Prarambh India’s 1st Student Art Festival – M.F. Husain Art Gallery, (Delhi)
- 2015 – 3rd Edition Confluence 2015 An International Art Exhibition - Lalit Kala Akademi, (Delhi)
- 2015 - 4th All India Women Artists Contemporary Art Exhibition, Museum of Fine Arts Panjab University, (Chandigarh)
- 2015 - Ink Route (Enduring The Art Of Printmaking) - Lalit Kala Akademi, (Delhi)
- 2015 - All India Art Exhibition Agnipath, Pyari Lal Bhawan, (Delhi)
- 2010-2015 - Annual exhibition in College of Art, (Tilak Marg, Delhi)
- 2014 - Participated in Lalit Kala Akademi workshop, (Delhi)
- 2014 - NDMC All India Art Exhibition at talkatora, (Delhi)
- 2014 - IHC Visual Arts Gallery - India Habitat Centre, (Delhi)
- 2013 - Dhoomimal Art gallery, (Connaught Place, Delhi)
- Won Certificate of Merit in 5th All India Women Contemporary Art Exhibition (Artscapes) -2016
- Won Gold Prize in All India Art Exhibition Agnipath - 2015
- Won special critics award in 2nd Edition of Prarambh India’s 1st Student Art Festival - 2015
- 1st runner up in 4th All India Women Contemporary Art Exhibition (Artscapes) -2015
- Young Artist's scholarship by Ministry of culture, Govt. of India – 2014